Sunday, July 5, 2009

LAST DAY FOR THE HOLIDAY

Tomorrow onward, no more holiday...
Busy live will be come back to me...
This 2 months holiday was such a horrible period for me...
I lived in a very sad and worry mood many days...
I never feel so pain and sad in my live...
Really regret to meet her for the first time at 3rd of December 2007...
My mood still very down because of her...she was just too cruel...
Hope that i can forget her when i get back to USM...
A lot of friends there..but i really not interested in telling anyone of them about my encounter in this 2 months holiday...2 months "black HOLIDAY"!
This semester my minor course and my core courses' schedule clashed...
I still don't know what to do now...~~
And, many of the courses unit getting smaller, most of it is only 2 unit...total unit should be taken is at least 9 units and maximum is 20 units..
I take 19 units for this semester...
The schedule is really quite full from Monday until Thursday...
From tommorow onward, i will like to save some money...
Because next year maybe need to participate the Asia Pasific Harmonica Festival in Singapore with my coach and Heng Ee...
Need to register for the passport too...
Hmm...i am wondering whether want to work for part time or not...
Work and study at the same time, i really never tried before...bt seem like excited...
Got a little bit scare if i can't handle my study nicely after i got a part time job...
Hmmppppp...
WOW!!!
My friend just send me a link for a video in Youtube...
A song which name is Oriental Song, created by a Japanese
This song really really nice...very hard to explain...they played until the rhythm very tidy...
Really really suit my mood now...hmmph...
That feeling while playing it must be very great...^^
Em...tommorow need to go to school already...
SO nervous...just like when i 1st day enter my primary school and secondary school...^^
Hope that the whether on tommorow do not tease me..
I really can't bear for the high temperature and high intensity of light...
CFC very dense in USM too...sighed...
Hope that everything will be ok and going well...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment